We conduct large randomized clinical trials as well as smaller quasi-experimental studies. In these studies, we are focusing on the efficacy of psychotherapies (e.g. CBASP or MCT) and self-management interventions (SMIs). We are also exploring negative effects of these treatments as well as moderators and mediators of their effect.
- Prof Dr Philipp Klein (psychiatrist)
- Dr Nele Assmann (psychologist)
- Henrik Müller (psychologist)
- Alena Senft (psychologist)
- Svenja Sürig (psychologist)
- Kristina Wolters (physician)