In the field of sleep research we investigate the relationship between neuroplastic processes and sleep. In particular, the focus is on memory processes during sleep and their influence by sleep disorders or targeted sleep modulation. Furthermore, we investigate the influence of circadian parameters on sleep.
- Prof Dr Klaus Junghanns (psychiatrist)
- Jolanta Chwalko (study nurse)
- Andrea Eichler (study nurse)
- Birgit Kilb (study assistant)
- Janika Tuulia Konttinen (psychologist)
- Dr Ines Wilhelm-Groch (psychologist)