The group’ research focus is the frequency, course, and impact of psychiatric and psychological factors associated with neurological movement disorders, in particular Parkinson Disease (PD).
The section of Neuropsychiatric Epidemiology started in 2010 and is part of the Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, but located at and closely intertwined with the Institute of Neurogenetics.
For further information, please visit: www.neurogenetics-luebeck.de
- Professor Meike Kasten (psychiatrist)
- Eva-Juliane Vollstedt (physician)
- Dr Nathalie Schell (physician)
- Dr Tatiana Usnich (physician)
- Barbara Staemmler (study nurse)
- Elena Löwin (study nurse)